Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate Value Issue

former_member665500
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're using SRM 6 with Extended Classic scenario.

The case is:

First, user creates SC with currency USD.

After SC is approved, PO is created with currency MXN (because of Company Code or vendor determined for this coin).

The issue we're having is with the value the system is taking for the conversion and not with the exchange rate (USD-MXN).

In example, right now the exchange rate value for USD to MXN should be like 12,7; but instead the system is taking 16,9 aprox.

We don't know why it's taking this different number.

In table TCURR the values are fine, the only ones with values near 16,9 are between EUR-MXN.

The problem is clearly happening in SRM side.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check TCURF table also.  Generally system takes Exchange Rate type M.  In some cases it is possible to maintain other exchange rate types also, that will be maintained in TCURF table under alternative exchange rate type column.  If any alternative exchange rate is maintained in TCURF table, check the TCURR table accordingly. 

Best Regards

Ram

former_member665500
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have checked the TCURF table. It has lines but nothing with relevant information that could be causing the issue reported.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zeran,

Have you checked Back end system tables ?  Is the same exchange rate maintained in the Backend system ?

Regards

Ram

former_member665500
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Yes, the same exchange rates are maintained in the backend and then replicated with a job into SRM.

I don't think the backend is implicated in this issue, unless the exchange rates are picked directly from it and not from EBP. As I believe, the issue is from SRM side.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeran,

Please refer OSS Note.1000725  which describes similar problem.  .

Regards

Ram