Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

i need to get the % of authorization objects in all roles, which are assigned to roles via the profile generator.

Help me how to do this task.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Niru.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

AFAIK there is no direct report in the ABAP system to give the count. You can extract from agr_1251 table. Dont forget to exclude inactivated objects.

Do you have GRC installed. There is one report in it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac53/helpdata/en/27/609037baff486fa510c85c95c6f19f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ajesh.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

AFAIK there is no direct report in the ABAP system to give the count. You can extract from agr_1251 table. Dont forget to exclude inactivated objects.

Do you have GRC installed. There is one report in it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac53/helpdata/en/27/609037baff486fa510c85c95c6f19f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ajesh.

0 Kudos

HI Ajesh,

Thanks for your answer. I don’t have GRC installed in my system. Well I have agr_1251 table saved on excel and can you tell me the solution from excel sheet. How to calculate the % of authorization objects in all roles.

0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

You can only get the count of authorization objects and not percentage. You might want to remove duplicates before you calculate.

To calculate percentage you need to measure against some number. Once you have the count for each role you can calculate.

You need to apply your excel skills to get the count

Regards,

Ajesh.

0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

My idea is to calculate totoal users agianst number of active users(without duplicates).what do you think.

Regards,

Niru.

0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Then i am afraid that counting authorizations will not give it. May I know how to define active user in the system? ( not locked?, not expired?)

To get total number of users in the system you can use USR02 table.

To get inactive (expired, locked,..) users you can use RSUSR200 t-code (you can run it as report in SA38 too)

Once you have both you can calculate percentage.

Hope this is the solution.

Regards,

Ajesh.

0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

To calculate the number of active users against the total number of users. as mentioned by Ajesh you have to use USR02 table.

all inactive users will be either locked or specific user group (terminated) will be maintained for this users.

Check the  table and revert if you still have any problems.

Thanks,

Sanketh.