cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Split Based on Freight Units doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Causes and preconditions

I’am working with SCM 5.0, and I want to split a stock transfer order in many orders to be delivered in different days.

Symptoms:

I create an order (stock transfer order), and tried to split it with a defined split rule, but it doesn't work, because it generated new orders with quantity 0.

<a href="http://www.yousendit.com/download/K0JTQmtTZ2d3TGg1VEE9PQ">Download this powerpoint presentation to understand the problem</a>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

maybe I misunderstood your attachment, but have you created the split freight unit manually (i.e. by selecting the FU and using the split button)?

If yes it's normal that the split FU will be empty first. You can use drag & drop to move the schedule line from the STO to the split FU (again) and then the quantity will be moved from the STO to the split FU.

If this is the result of the automatic split per split rule, you should check if the system really executed rule '3'.

Hope this helps...

Best regards,

Sebastian Göbel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!!! Sebastian

It really help me!

Do you know if I can Split it by days?

Regards

Orlando Lares

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

I'm sorry, but this is not possible - please see also the reply I gave you in the message you opened. The system will always consider the RDD and MAD from the schedule lines.

Best regards,

Sebastian Göbel