cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Sales Order - Schedule lines behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While i have posted a similar issue in the morning . I have been experiencing another issue in schedule lines of sales order. Here is the issue .

User has 5 Nos of Product A in their plant . He booked a sales order for 10 nos of Product A from the same plant. Here is the schedule line status.

Delivery Date : 20.04.2012 , Ordered Quantity : 10 , Rounded Quantity : 10 , Confirmed Quantity : 5 .

That's all . There is no second schedule line for the rest of the 5 nos. Rest of the 5 Nos are going to be available on 24-04-2012 . Is this standard behavior or should there be a second schedule line with delivery date as 24.04-2012 for the rest of the 5 nos. Pl clarify . If there should be a second schedule line . What settings do we need to maintain to achieve this  .

Schedule line category : CP

Order Type : OR

Item Category : TAN

Forward scheduling activated.

Regards,

Arun Mathews

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One of the possible reason is because of the 'Partial Delivary Indicator' maintained in the customer master record of this customer. If the indicator is A...then only one delivery attempt will be made for the requested delivery date and the line item will be considered as complete though it is a partial delivery.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've activated full / complete delivery in the customer master . But still the same issue .

regards,

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have made some changes in OVZ9 . And its working fine now.

Thank You all for your Contributions !

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well done. Congrats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun/Pavan,

You haven't mentioned whether he or she would accept only complete delivery of the concerned order. Check the indicators in Customer master record and order header. If the indicators show that there is a complete delivery for the given customer then the system reacts.

Now if the customer is allowing partial delivery then you can give the indicators (Blank, A, B, C, D) for the same in Customer master record, Customer-material info record, Order Item.

Hope things are clear.

Do let me know if you have any queries.

Regards

AnilKumar