cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Early Watch Alert for Sol Man TASK after Refresh Session task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 installed and we want to perform an EWA in our BW system.

When we try to perform an EWA session we have a problem.

In SDCCN we scheduled a new refresh session task.

In task log I can see that refresh session and task processor are completed.

In to do tab, after the refresh session, I'm waiting for a new EarlyWatch Alert for solution manager task..... this task not exist.

No errors found in task log tab. No error in SM21 or ST22.... no error in SM37.

Can you help me to solve this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hope your ewa session is Grey rated under dswp.

1) Please use the sap note SAP Note 762696 - Grey Rating for EarlyWatch Alert

delete and recreate your service definiton and try. make sure you follewed all the steps without fail.

2) but before to proceed this, just try to manually create the early watch report from the service session, check this http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/How+to+manually+process+an+EWA+report+instead+of+waiting+unt...

3) if this works the problem with the schedular jobs, what about the job sm:exec services job? is that fails?

please check and update.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

in DSWP I can't see session for EWA in grey or in other color/icon.

After refresh session no EarlyWatch Alert session for satellite system are created in DSWP.

Point 2): I followed the guide to create a EWA report... but the problem persist.

Point 3) no fail s for the job sm:exec services

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alassandra,

Can you check if the job /bdltask process is running fine in the managed systems and solman?

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

in Solman and satellite system I can see in sm37 the execution of job  /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR but the duration is 0 or max 1 second.

Is it ok?

Thanks,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes... Thats fine...May be some other cause....

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggestion? 🙂

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you applied the note 762696, delete and recreate your service definitions and try, this should fix.

What you get in the dswp early watch report screen after done the wiki link? paste the screenshot

no error in the job means, will that job started or what is the log for the job? could you please paste the job log?

make sure the user in the job has enough authorisation.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

thanks for reply..... can you tell we the correct authorizathion to assign to the user?

Thanks,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

PROBLEM SOLVED..... the problem was related to the installation number. In SMSY and in satellite system I notice two different installation number, Error corrected in SMSY and now the EWA task was created.

Thanks to all,

Alessandro

Answers (0)