cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Very Urgent : Payment Advice to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My requirement is i have a sapscript "F110_IN_AVIS" (Driver program:RFF0EDI1 This is a standard sap driver program)and it should be converted to Smartform with all the windows as it was present in sapscript. I have migrated the sapscript to smartform (as you all know that only the layout will be copied and not the logic). Now how to identify the table names and the corresponding field names related to each of these windows. Kindly suggest how to proceed with the driver program. Also Kindly send any document or any sample program for Payment remittance advice to vendor. Full pints will be rewarded to valuable answers. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satyesh,

I believe that you print sapscript from same structure name as print program and for main window there will be a loop that will keep writing to the same main window thereby outputting the main data.

For smartform you create a table node that will loop through that main table to print your data. Any other data will be passed in as structures if it's not main.

You need to copy that print program RFF0EDI1 and change where you open sapscript to calling your smartform instead:

In order to link data to smartform you need to call your smartform in print program.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = tnapr-sform (this is your smartform name).

IMPORTING

fm_name = wvg_lf_fm_name (you get this smartform function module)

EXCEPTIONS

no_form = 1

no_function_module = 2

OTHERS = 3.

CALL FUNCTION wvg_lf_fm_name (function module from top function call)

EXPORTING

wvg_routing_text = wvg_routing_text

wvg_header_text = wvg_header_text

we_zmf010_1 = we_zmf010_1

we_caufvd = caufvd

we_plko = plko

TABLES

wt_zmf010_4 = wt_zmf010_2 (this is your internal table passed into smartform) (wt_zmf010_4 is the name you declared in smartform itself under tables tab)

EXCEPTIONS

formatting_error = 1

internal_error = 2

send_error = 3

user_canceled = 4

OTHERS = 5.

This is a rather lengthy process and I will not be able to explain everything in detail. Hope this will get you started.