SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A non-deductible input tax is not supported Message no. >0169

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please help me to solve this error while doing transaction EA19. Note no 1548813 is already been implemented so what could be the possible reason

A non-deductible input tax is not supported

Message no. >0169

Diagnosis

You want to create a tax posting for tax code V0 in company code 1100. This tax code was assigned a percentage in Customizing for non-deductible input taxes. However, non-deductible input tax is not supported by the applications of the open-item contract account.

System Response

Error message

Procedure

You cannot post using tax code V0. Check to see whether you are using the right tax code and whether the settings for the tax code are correct. Change the settings or use a different tax code.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly help me to resolve this issue

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not an FI expert, still a suggestion.

Do you have this error for a particular Installation/BP.

If this is a one on case, then try to check the other Business partners in same MRU/Portion, may be you can find some difference and can correct it. You are doing transaction EA19, is that the case like the billing documents are already created in system, then there is some tax code change and now you are doing EA19, so there will be a mismatch. I am not an expert, but some check points.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin

Even Iam doing FICA for the first time I will ask ISU consultant about thanks

Regards