0 Kudos

HI

Scenario 1:

Here one Customer having 2 Payments Terms 30 days and 60 days

30 days payment terms - One credit Limit

60 Days Payment terms - Another Credit Limit

In the above cases Customer is Same

Scenario 2:

How to maintain the Credit limits for the Same customer with 2 different plants under one company code?

How to achieve in SAP ?

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna kumar,

For your scenario 1, first of all, how are you going to maintain 2 payment terms for the same customer?

For the scenario 2, i do not think it is possible with 1 credit control area in standard. But we have done the same requirement plant wise-credit check recently and i have written that logic in the above post.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I know there is not option to maintain 2 payment terms in one Customer Master

but I got the solution but i am not sure whether it is recommend or not

again i am creating one more payer with another payment terms ( Duplicate)

If i go by above case my first Scenario will suits but i am not sure whether it is recommend or not

Coming to Scenario 2 :

How to maintain Plant wise credit Control

because we are not maintaining plant in customer Master , at the time of Sale order level they select the plant

Can you please elaborate more clearly

Regards,

Prasanna

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

I am not sure if your requirement is clear enough.

You want to have a same customer with different payment terms, unless you are creating the same customer in another sales area or company code, you will not be able to assign a different payment term to the same customer and same organisation.

Now you say you want to have the Plant as a driver for credit management, I am not sure if this is possible as the Credit management is triggered at header level from the Payer and the Sales organisation-company code-credit control area.

So independent of the plant the item will be subject to credit management if above is maintained in OVA8.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna Kumar,

As you told there is no direct link between plant and customer code.

What i suggest is create as many number of credit control areas as plants

For example you have two plants 1000 and 2000.

So create 2 new credit control areas 1000 and 2000.

Now you already have a credit control area which is being used now, right? lets assume is as XXXX

Make XXXX as central credit control area and assign 1000 and 2000 as permitted credit control area.

So in FD32, you will be maintaining total limit in XXXX and maintaining individual limits in 1000 and 2000 (which means it will be the limit for plant 1000 and plant 2000).

Now with the help of abaper, find an exit by which you can first check the delivering plant in the sales order during va01 and replace XXXX with the respective credit control area which infact denotes the plant.You will have to hardcode that if plant =1000, replace credit control area XXXX with Credit control area 1000 and  when plant =2000,replace credit control area XXXX with Credit control area 2000.

Hope you understood what i meant.

Anyways this is possible and i had given the same logic to a friend who completed the task successfully for a Retail project.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My scenario is similar

One customer: ABCD

exists in two sales areas: 1000 01 AB

1001 01 AB

and two company codes: 1000 and 1001 these are also same no. assigned to the plants

I created two CCAr one for 1000 and 1001 & assigned these two CCAr to respective sales areas

All settings done in OVAK, OVFL, Ob45, FD32, dynamic chosen, status block tick everything

Credit limit check is appearing in sales order for ABCD when using 1000 01 AB

But credit limit check error not refelecting for ABCD when using 1001 01 AB

whereas all setting are exactly same for both these CCAr assigned to their respective co. codes & sales doc type and sales areas.

Please guide where am I going wrong.

1. Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m presuming you are maitining the different payment terms on different sales area. If this is the case than maintain two different payer codes for each sales area with respective payment terms and maintain the different credit limit for the payer codes of sold to party.

regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna Kumar,

For scenario 1, please tell whats the requirement. How should the system block the sales document.

For scenario 2, one option is to create credit control areas as equal to plants.

Create a central credit control area zzzz

This zzzz has to be assigned to permitted credit control areas xxxx and yyyy in the configuration.

Plant 1 will be having credit control area xxxx

Plant 2 will be having credit control area yyyy.

So you will be maintaining the fd32 for ZZZZ and individual limits in xxxx and yyyy.

Now in sales order when you enter the customer and materials, system will propose the delivering plant. With the help of abaper, find the point where system checks the FD32 of the customer.

There write the code to check fd32 in xxxx if plant is 1 and yyyy if plant is 2.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for Reply

Scenario 1:

please tell whats the requirement. How should the system block the sales document.

It is based on the Risk Category , Order Level or Delivery level or PGI level

Scenario 2:

I am using one Credit Control area ,is there any solution ?

Regards,

Prasanna