Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to get list of De-activated users in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to get list of deactivated users in SAP for a certain period.Can you help with the report/tcode which can give me the list please.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khaiser,

What you mean by de-activated ?(expired? locked ? not in validity ?)

Certain period ?

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys ,

by de-activated , I mean the list of users with validty expired and locked.hope this is clear now.

0 Kudos

Hi Khaiser,

Try RSUSR200 t-code (you can run it as report in SA38 too) and let us know if this will suit your requirement.

Regards,

Ajesh.

former_member205110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Khaiser

You can try SUIM-User-)By Logon Date and Password change. Here, you can select the check box 'Users locked' and 'Users Invalid Today' then click on execute button. The subsequent list will provide you the de-activated users.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I have checked the report in SUIM - user- > by login date and password change, i can see all users locked.

but is it possible to find out, list of users who got locked in any particular day ?

Thanks,

Sanketh.

0 Kudos

Hello Sanketh,

Goto SUIM -> change documents for users -> select administer lock/ incorrect logon lock and give the from date and to date for which you want to check. You will get the locked users on that date.

Regards,
Laxman

0 Kudos

Hi Sanketh

As laxman posted you need to select change documents for users in SUIM t.code. There you just enter the user id and sort the dates as per your criteria and that should give you the required output.

Regards,