cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Schedule Lines Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to book a sales order for one customer through regular sales order ( or ) . This particular material is not available in stock. After entering the Customer Number , Material Number and Quantity , if i go to schedule lines it is not proposing any delivery date with confirmed quantity . Schedule lines has only one line, where it says ....

Delivery date : 20.4.2012 , Ordered Quantity : 1 , Rounded Quantity : 1 and Confirmed Quantity 0 .

Is it not supposed to propose one more schedule line where it should give delivery date with confirmed quantity ?.

Please suggest where is that i am going wrong ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I can only suggest just check the following:

OVZG

OVZH

OVZI

OVZ8

OVZ2

OVZ9

the most important of all is OVZ9, just go to details.. if everything is right.

Regards,

Sridhar

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I made some changes in OVZ9  as suggested by Mr.Sridhar . and its working now.

System is proposing second delivery date on which we would be able to deliver the goods.

Fields that are changed . Include . Planned Orders & Inclu. Production Orders.

Thank you all for your contributions !

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,,

As per my understanding is in your plant unrestricted material quantity is 0. and the availability check is active in your system where you use schedule line CP( i assume that you done all required settings for availability check if not follow the steps as sridar mention) .

Now the issue is when you create the sales order with material A(assumed), in schedule line conformed quantity is 0 for requested delivery date.

Dear arun first understand the use and process of availability check. when customer order material A , than immediately system check whether the quantity is available or not in the plant .normally availability to promise calculates based on below formula.  

Check against ATP = Available stock + Future receipts – Future issues.

If ordered material quantity is not available in plant, than system checks any replenishment lead time ( production or procurement time) maintain in material master--> MRP2 tab.

• if you select procurement type E(in house production) maintain only in house production days
  • if you select procurement type F(external procurement) maintain GR Processing time and planed delivery time.
  • if you select  procurement type X(both) maintain both procurement times.

So system will add the replenishment lead time to today's data(20.04.2012 +10/4 days) and propose the delivery date in schedule line data. if you are not maintain any replenishment lead time in material master system will not able to calculate the delivery date where system don`t know at what time good available in plant. so conform quantity will be 0 in schedule line and order will automatically go to backorders.

you can run transaction V.15 to generate the list of backorders that exist in the system followed by

transaction CO06 to process them manually. Alternatively, you can use transaction V_RA, which provides you with both the list and the screen used to process backorders.

i think in your case you were not maintain replenishment lead time in material master- MRP2tab.

If you have further clarification , please let me know.

Regards.

Patchala

Message was edited by: kr patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked in OVLY and everything seems to be ok. But still the same issue.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried and checked all the above mentioned settings . However still it is saying ..

Delivery date : 20.4.2012 , Ordered Quantity : 1 , Rounded Quantity : 1 and Confirmed Quantity 0 .

Where am i going wrong ?  Should there be any changes in material master or sales order ?

Please advice.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using a storage location or batches? i.e is there a storage location specified in the sales order? Is there a batch specified in the sales order?

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

What is the schedule line, is it CP or CN...like exactly what it is could you revert back on this ??

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using storage locations

Schedule line is CP

Regards,

Arun

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems Forward SChedulling is switched off for your Order Type.

Go to T-Code OVLY as suggested by Lakshmipathi above & for your Order Type, remove the Tick mark in Backwards Check Box.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Just check in "Availability check with ATP planning" in:

SPRO-IMG-S&D-Availability check and TOR- Availability check with ATP planning-Define Default settings.

There check what is against your sales area - as it should be C - Delivery proposal, which would enable the system to propose the delivery date by backward and forward scheduling and depends upon the Material Availability Date *(MAD).

Regards,

Sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it not supposed to propose one more schedule line where

it should give delivery date with confirmed quantity ?.

Once you do availability check, system will confirm the stock based on various parameters we set in configuration for Backward Scheduling and Forward Scheduling.  One among them is to set for your order type.  Check in OVLY.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Line item, Shedule lines tab, Select the Line item and Click on Item Avaliblity ( Ctrl+F5), System will give the Propose date and confirmed qty

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Can we not automate this process ? . I mean, if stock isn't available system should propose the earliest delivery date in the schedule lines automatically . How do we achieve this ?

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

For the system to propose the date automatically.

Check the Define Default Settings in Av-check.

Regards,

AKN

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would open the second session and run CO09 and MD04 to see the availability for your material...

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Material is going to be available by 24-04-2011 . So , i was expecting system to show one more schedule line with delivery date as 24-04-2011 , and confirmed quantity 1 .

But system is not showing the second schedule line . Is it not supposed to show second schedule line with delivery date and confirmed quantity ?

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please check out that order changes (Environment-changes) and that material (MM04) ?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that the material is available on 24th? It could be confirmed to another requirement perhaps? If possible, copy & paste in the full details from CO09. This would give a better idea of the availability scenario on your system.

Remember too that if a storage location has been specified, the quantity must be available at that level if it is not switched off in the scope of check (See SAP note 89362)