cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer stock on hand from ECC to SCM (APO) problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP expert,

I have a problem when try to transfer stock on hand from ECC to SCM.

This is my scenario:
I create material thaibv02 (code) and create two good receipt

-in plant 1001: 10.000 PC

-in plant 2001: 3.000 PC

Step1: I use tcode cfm1 to create integration Model in ECC

Step2: I use tcode cfm2 to active integration Model in ECC

the result is success.

Step3: I go to SCM -> Advance planning and Optimizer -> Production planing -> Interactive product planing -> Product view

and see the result.

-The available quantity in plant 1001 is 10.000

-The available quantity in plant 2001 is 3.000

Step4: I go to SCM->Advance planing and Optimizer -> Supply network planing -> Planing ->Interactive Supply Network Planing (all book)

BUT

the quantity in key figure stock on hand is zero????????????

the quantity in key figure ATD receipt is 10.000 in plant 1001 and 3.000 in plant 2001

I have attached file below in screen of tcode cfm1. 

Please explain me why and help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bui,

have you check your CIF post processing transaction if youve seen any hanging stocks. Please run /sapapo/cq or /sapapo/ccr and select the stocks criteria and you could see the differences of your stocks(if any) between your ECC and APO system.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I use both tcode /sapapo/cq and /sapapo/ccr. Then the stock on hand is correct. 

Thank you for your help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bui,

Did you check the column named "initial" in the SNP planning area? You might need to scroll to the left in your planning view, and then you would see this column. Your "current" stock from R/3 would be visible in this "initial" column.

Going forward in the furure periods, whether you see a positive value for "stock on hand" or not depends on your receipts and requirements in that particular period, while also considering the stock at the beginning of the period. I would assume that you don't have any receipts (e.g. Purchase Orders, purchase Requisitions, etc) but there is some requirement element e.g. Sales Order, etc due to which you stock on hand in the future is becoming zero.

If this isn't clear for you, please share the screenshot of your SNP planning view, and I would explain to you based on your data.

Thanks - Pawan