cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No communication data could be determined from address Error !

venkatesh_sakthivel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm getting the following error in the CRMD_ORDER when i release my test packages for testing,

In the transaction CRMD_ORDER,it created a task under the actions I could see the following errors,

No communication data could be determined from address 10767 10766

Message no. SPPF_MEDIA032

can anyone please help me to fix this ?

Regards

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are using action for sending mail to reporter or any action triggers the mail.

Since sent mail to reporter action is done via internet mail you had to maintain the email adderss in the communication section of the BP of the particular user.

and also make sure you maintained email address in SU01 user information also, some actions use the SAP user mail.

if both the plance you maintained email address then please make sure in action definition yuou maintained partner function..

please check

Thanks,

Jansi

venkatesh_sakthivel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have maintained everything and still the error was coming when i try to resend. I have deleted the users in the test plan and added again this time it triggered the mail successfully without any error.Thanks for your help !

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanguinetti2402
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Jansi, a question, what does mean "maintaining partner function"? How do I make sure in action definition I maintained partner function? What transaction?

Answers (0)