cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with time value help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to add a search help for Time field in the web dynpro screen.Since webdynpro doesn't support Time value help,I created a freely programmed search help as suggested by Thomas jung in one of the sdn link.Then I have used this Time value help component in my web dynpro application.It is working perfect in most of the cases.But in some cases,If i selected a time(eg.03:58:00) by using F4 help and then If i try to change the time immediately by again pressing the F4 ,then I am getting the following dump.

• The following error occurred in system ECD : An exception occurred that was not caught.
  • The error occurred on application server sap-ecd-ap-01_ECD_10 and in work process 1 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~POST_SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C0STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
    Method: PROCESS_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_CONTENT_ADAPTER2CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_CONTENT_ADAPTER2CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_POPUP_WINDOW_CTRL_ADP==CP
    Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_INT_WIN_ADAPTER====CP
    Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_INT_WIN_ADAPTER====CP
    Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_MAIN_WIN_ADAPTER===CP

Could anyone please tell me the reason for above dump?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

We had same requirement what you said, and we used FreelyProgrammed input help, and provided drop downs for HH and as well for MM....

You can follow if you feel free.