cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for Po release startegy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all

my mm consultant configured for po release startegy and i want  to built a workflow i dont know about the workflow much i have 3 level of approvers if 1 st one approves in me29n then 2nd and 3rd one get the mail that 1st one is approved rhe po and continue upto release of po please any body having the same senario's doccument please send me i already did the search in sdn and but i didnt find the corect doccument please send the doccument or please post the procedure how to achieve this ???????????????????

Thanks in advanceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The steps for complete PO release procedure is as:

1. The PO is created.

2. Based on the characteristics values mentioned in the classs type (release strategy) the system decides if the PO is subject to any release ro not. Characteristics can be like amount, requester code, document type, account assignment category etc. If the PO is subject to any release then a separate release strategy tab will appear in the item details. Here you can see the release group, release strategy triggered and release code along with the status whether the concerned approver has released the PO or not. 

3. The release group, release codes, release strategies are defined in SPRO. The characteristics values are defined in CL20N.

4. When the PO is subject to release, a mail is triggered which goes to the concerned approver. The mail ID is taken by the system which is maintained in SU01. In SM30 you need to maintain the approver ID for the respective release code. The system will pick the mail id based on the combination of release code + approver sap Id.

5.  You can also maintain a substitute in SM30 for the main approver. A substitute is maintained so that he/she can release the PO in absence of main approver.

6. Please check the roles need to be defined for the approver otherwise he/she will not be able to release any PO. Roles are defined based on company code & plant combination.

7. in SOST you can see teh mails triggered.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Please give points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

Swapneel Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Swapneel Kolte

thanks for u r reply if u have any doccument regarding the mm settings and po workflow please send the doccuments to my mail id rambabu.videla@gmail.com please urgent i am very new to workflow.......................

0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry I donot have any related documents documents.

Plz check the below link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/04/92775546f311d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Swapneel Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks i am trying but i did not get any clue from u r link

Answers (0)