cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect receiving plant in inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
In my client's test system, I have posted a Handling unit to stock in transit by creating an outbound delivery in VLMOVE with mvmt type 303. Now, I am creating an inbound delivery for this same handling unit in VLMOVE with mvmt 305, vendor no. of supplying plant, customer no. of receiving plant.

In the inbound delivery document system is determining the same supplying plant as receiving plant and this is not correct. It is supposed to be the receiving plant that is assigned to customer number in T001W table. Can anyone tell my what should be corrected in the system?

Its doing the same even if I trigger this inbound document through output type SPED from outbound delivery

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ignore my above question. I found the answer, I was not plugging in the receving plant in the VLMOVE screen for 303 plant, so system is determining the same suplying plant as receving also and creating the outbound delivery and from here it is passing this info to inbound delivery.

Closing this thread now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you creating outbound and inbound delivery ?.You can directly post HU through VLMOVE 303 and 305.Is there any specific reason using 2 step movement.Why dont you use 301 ?.