cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V1215 Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.  I am trying to create an inter-company standard order in VA01 and when I try to enter the pricing conditions, ZIV1, I receive an error message that requirements for ZIV1 condition have not been fulfilled.  When I go into the analysis I get a message 111, and that the condition has been ignored and that condition 022 has not been fulfilled.  I am not sure what condition 022 is or how to correct this so that I can enter this order.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes which may help you:-

1) Note 30903 - V1215: Requirements not fulfilled

2) Note 102060 - Exclusion when changing conditions manually

3) Note 125184 - Error message V1215 when saving sales order

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, a condition record has been created for ZIV1,  according to the table in the analysis, 022 means inter-company. So the inter-company condition has not been fulfilled, I am not sure what it wants me to do.  The order is entered as inter-company and the sold to and ship to are inter-company. 

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For intercompany the delivering plant company code should be different than the sales org company code. So can you check whether correct plant is entered at line item level?

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would check out your condition record for ZIV1 - use VK12

and do you have any routine set up against this condition in your price procedure?

you also can ask abaper to help...

regards,