cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Billing plan doesn't appear as revenue in PS reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello .

We are trying to work with the WBS billing plan in order to reflect revenues for the project . However after creating the billing plan we can't see the revenues in the projects reports like S_ALR_87013531 , S_ALR_87013542 ,  

In the IDES system everything works OK ,  I checked the planning profile and it seems identical .

Am I missing something ?   I suspect something related to Number range group , but I can't figure exactly the reason .

Does anyone have a clue to this behaviour ?

Thank's  

Gadi Rotem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From PS side, I agree with what ever Gokul & Navaneetha have said and you must have already checked these things.

You also need to ensure that, In SD module necessary configuration has been maintained to flow planned revenue from SD to PS. Check whether Requirement class and Requirement type are configured correctly or not.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to remind, can you please check if WBS element has got the Planning element and Billing element checkboxes ticked on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running CJEN for the said project and then check the reports. In the planning profile did you check whether the Revenue Element for billing plan is maintained? Also check whether Automatic revenue planning is checked for Sales Order or Quotation.

You may also check the timeframe i.e. values upto which fiscal year in the past and future are to be considered.