cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on one issue of Pricing where i have added Freight and Insurance to the Base price which i have already done by adding one new step# 175 in the pricing procedure. Client system is using TAXINJ procedure (TAXINJ is untouched)

Now the issue is that after correcting the pricing procedure in DEV and moving into QAS what we realized NEW Sales orders are taking correct values but old sales orders whose delivery, PGI, Invoice every thing is done , their Item Condition type values has changed i.e.  JMAN, UTXJ,JMOD all become zero but overall NET value and Tax are correctly getting displayed on top of Item Conditions. Values on Invoice are same and postings are getting displayed correct for old sales order.

We are worried because if we will move the TR to PRD then it may also impact the old Sales Orders which never happens automatically without pressing UPDATE + carryout new pricing.

Please help/suggest why and how old sales orders values are changed?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Pricing Type you maintained in copy control ?? 

To be on the safer side, why dont you rename the pricing procedure so that it wont have any impact on the existing sale orders ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the config once...also for copy control..everytime is the Pricing Update might be happening thats why SO's are getting new values.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, the old orders have lost some data because you did fix the existing price procedure and moved it into test environment.

if you move your fixed pricing procedure into prod. client you will lose some data there.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PPIO,

my question is why the old SO got changed?