cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreegated Planning SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Agreegated planning  SNP, for this i have created Location_product Hierarchy .Selected the standard data view "SNPAGGR" , selecetd the selection "APO Location Product Header" and added the Product and Location , But i am not able to Load it in planning book, it is giving the Error "Incorrect call from FB /SAPAPO/REL_GET_INFO".

What could be the reason ? pls help me to sort it out

Thanks in advance

Rajesh Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh

The error message does not indicate what the error could be .  You say you have created location product hierarchy - but is it based on the SNP_LOCPROD hierarchy structure that is associated with your 9aSNP02 planning area ?

You have to create 2 hierarchies , product hierarchy based on SNP_product and location hierachy based on SNP_location.  Once this is done you have to create location product hierachy based on SNP_LOCPROD and assign the product and location hierachies to the same . Actually the location product hierachy is generated based on location and prod hierachy.

Once this is done , you have to add elements to location and product hierarchies and the location product element will be generated automatically and you can load the same in the book

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparana,

Thanks for the reply

Yes i have already created the Product (added required Products) and Location (Added Required Location ) Hierarchy,  and after that cerated the LOC-Prod Hierarchy , for this used T-Code "/SAPAPO/RELHSHOW - Maintain Hierarchy"

And i am using the standard Data View ""SNPAGGR" , whcih is associated with Standard Planning Area "9ASNP02".

After maintaining all the above , loading into planning book ( "APO Location Product Header").

gettitng the Error "FB /SAPAPO/REL_GET_INFO"

Pls let me know i am missing any step/config

Regards,

Rajesh Patil

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you added the hierarchies to model 000? If not, add them to the model and rerun your test.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

Yes i have already added the hierarchies to model 000 in  "/SAPAPO/RELHSHOW - Maintain Hierarchy" , still the issue persist.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

One more check, have you defined your hierarchies in the planning area (t.code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN tab Aggregated Planning)? If not, please define your hierarchies in PA and rerun your test.

If the issue still persist, debugging will be the recourse. With the help an ABAPer, set break point on function module /SAPAPO/REL_GET_INFO in the calling program and check whether all the required information is being passed to it correctly.

Thanks,
Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rajesh...for the info.....now it works.

Moving further...

We are having Bussiness Requirement to Group the Requirements at Product-Location group level , and once the demand agreegate at group level then do the Optimizer or CTM run on Product-Location group level using the Capacity of the Resource and disgreegate the same to individual Product-Location.

Product A - Location 1  (Group - Agreegate Level)

Product B - Location 1  (Sub Level)

Product C - Location 1 (Sub Level)

All the above Products are having the same BOM/UOM/LOT SIZE/RESOURCE

Product B & C runs on the same resource  and Product A is the dummy Product created to group the Product B&C requirement.Location 1 is the Production Plant.

Once the requirement gets at Product-Loc Group level then we will run the Optimizer/CTM  , Planned Order will get generated on Product A - Loc 1 , this planned order we will disgreegate to Sub Level Proporionally.

Is it possible to create the above scenario in the system ? if yes then what are the steps ?For dummy product we have to create the same BOM as sub Products ? rno need to create BOM for Header Product-Loc Level ?How the omponent requirement will be generated?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Rajesh Patil

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Good to know that your issue got resolved.

Regarding your business requirement, aggregated planning makes sense only if forecast is released at header product level based on the given information. I might be wrong also due to lack of understanding of the entire process.

The scenario you mentioned is quite possible with aggregated planning.  It should follow the standard procedure i.e.

• Maintain settings for aggregate planning (master data setup and hierarchies - Location, Product, Location Product, and PPM/PDS)
  • Execute the SNP run
  • SNP disaggregation

Please find the details at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/2c/c557e9e330cc46b8e440fb3999ca51/content.htm.

The BOM and routing information incorporated in header PPM/PDS would drive the components requirements. Since the BOM and resource are same for the products B & C, you can use the same BOM and routing with minor modification suitable for header product to define a header PPM/PDS.

I hope this info will be useful to you.

Thanks,

Rajesh