cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Tx VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In this transaction when I choose a Delivery Date, and I sent it to process, as a result in the "shipping tab" it calculated to the first item one date, and to the rest one date different.  I don't know What it happen?

I debugged the program and I saw that to the first item use to calculate the date is the function  'APO_SCHEDULING', and to the rest item use 'SD_SCHEDULING', and until here I come.

How can I do to what the dates calculated are the same? or What would be the problem?

I need the dates calculated are equal.

Thanks In Advance,

My regards,

Sorry with my English, I'm working on it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Based on your message, it looks like the sales order item that you referred configured for GATP based scheduling and rest of the items are configured for traditional SD based scheduling.

Since all the other items are being scheduled in ECC, it might be useful for you to deactivate the GATP based config for the material in context. The easiest way is to exclude the material in CIF integration models that support APO based scheduling. Please refer the following link for help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/0a/f8923945b12c4de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Assumption: Source and destination locations, route, and durations are same for all the items.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I don't understand very well when you said about the configuration "GATP, scheduled in ECC, exclude the material in CIF...", so I'm going to investigate that.

Thank you for your help!

It really helps me.

Daniel,

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you see "APO_Scheduling" being used, it means that your availability check for the Sales Order item is happening in APO (GATP check). This would mostly use configuration/data available in APO (much of this config/data is sent from R/3, but some data is maintained directly in APO).

If you see SD_SCHEDULING being used, this means that your availability check for the Sales Order item is happening in R/3 (Normal ATP check). This check would use data/configuration available in R/3.

For a particular Sales Order, you should either have all the availability checks in R/3 (normal ATP check), or you should have all the availability checks in APO. This is recommended way.

Whether availability check would happen in R/3 or in APO depends on lot of configuration.

Since you seem to be hearing these terms for the first time, talk to a SD consultant for understanding of ATP check, and talk to some APO-GATP consultant for understanding of GATP check.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Now, I'm understanding it a little more. In the debugging I see, is using both functions: "APO_SCHEDULING" and "SD_SCHEDULING". Is this wrong?

Does only it must utilize one of these?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Now, I'm understanding it a little more. In the debugging I see, is using both functions: "APO_SCHEDULING" and "SD_SCHEDULING". Is this wrong?

Does only it must utilize one of these?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The materials for which you create items in a particular Sales Order should only use APO availability (GATP) check or R/3 availability (ATP) check. There should not be a mix of GATP and ATP in a particular Sales Order.

So, your understanding is correct. Either APO_SCHEDULING or SD_SCHEDULING would come into picture for a particular Sales Order.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your answers. It help me big time. Now I'm working on it, using this information.

Thanks - Daniel,

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan, How are you? I'm sorry to trouble you,

According to the functional, the configuration ATP y GATP is correct.

I looked at it's using also two "factory calendar" which are "J4" and "C2". Is this

correct?

Thanks In Advance,

My best regards,

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

It's tough to comment which calendars might be getting used in your system.

These should ideally be factory calendars from either your source and/or destination location.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (0)