cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit block issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have configured credit mgmt for my client ,as per client requirement when credit limit exceeds  sales order must be blocked .when i try to release blocked sales order  though  manually through VKM3  block wasn't removed .could anyone give some suggestions to overcome from this issue . Any helpful answer will be highly appreciated .

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

If your sales order is blocked due to credit check, then you need to relase it via VKM3.

But you have to check whether your delivery is blocked due to credit check then you need to release it via VKM5.

OK! jst for conforming, hope you are saving after releasing the block.

Also Kiran, check the user authorization.  authority to release can be affected by document value classes or %credit limit used. You have to be aware of this. Also please do check if the DELIVERY BLOCK IS KEPT WITH CREDIT in XD05. Then it will not be possible.

Please let me know.

Regards

AnilKumar

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

First check the credit analysis of order using the program CHECK_CM in SE38 or SA38 transaction and understand how system is evaluating the credit check. Check if system is performing check on oldest open items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After VKM3, was it released? check SO header status - "Released".

use SA38: CHECK_CM to understand how SO is blocked if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it was released   after VKM3. But getting same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create Outbound, what error message you have?

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran Kumar,

In your ova8 setting, have you checked critical fields?

Also have you changed the value of any of the condition records after the blocking was released?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the fellow colleagues have said, I think you should make your issue clear, to get o the point answers.

What setting have you maintained in OVA8, ann

What do you mean, blockde wasn't removed, do you get any message because ot this.

.Sidi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is not clear.  Once you released in VKM3, what message system is popping up ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is showing "'order blocked for deliveries as a result of credit check".

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to add values for deviation in % and number of days fields  in t.code OVA8 for the risk category and credit group combinations that is relevant for the customer.

Regards,