cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC sets for Service desk and charm-solution manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i want to get the list of BC sets which have to be activated in solman 7.1 for service desk & charm functionality.Can anyone help on this ?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

Yes, Please refer the Guide from the SMP.

Also, refer to the additional information reg. Note Implementations and Basic ChaRM

Configuration:

1606456 – Master Note for Change Request Management ST 7.1 SP3

1574224 - General note for Change Request Management ST 7.1

To reach the basic configuration for Change Request Management call transaction SPRO and navigate to

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide  SAP Solution Manager  Capabilities (Optional)  Change

Management  Basic Configuration

This area contains four individual tasks:

1.  Transport Management System

2.  Activate Integration with Change Request Management

3.  Set up Authorization and Work Center Navigation

4.  Activate Solution Manager Services

Please refer the guide.

Best Regards,

Prabhu Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in 7.1 whenever you are doing solman_set up, system preparation and basic configuration covers almost all the basic set ups.

I guess for 7.1 you no longer required to activate BC set for standard incident management for type SMIN.

eventhough if you are planned to go for VAR scenario you need to activate the BC set under SAP PARTNER -> standard configuration . follow the same SCPR20 - > all starts with SOLMAN40_SDEST*

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i activated all the BC sets starting with SOLMAN40_SDEST*, but it has created issues in my configurations like it changed the default transaction type from SMIN to SLFN and urgent correction SMHF to SDHF.

I want to revert back to the original settings, how can i do this?? can we deactivate these BC sets??

we want to process messages on CRM web.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

Try to run the solman_setup -> ITSM config ..

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

what will be the consequences??

what about the configurations we have for Service desk and charm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Please go through the SPRO config step - by - step .. You will cover all the activations ...

Thanks,

Jagadish.