cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while entering into change of order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am getting one error while i am going to change the order.

Message no. I4728

Impermissible Customizing (WCCOR).

Please tell me how to rectify it?

Regards,

varma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message indicates that WCM is active for the order but some necessary WCM customizing is missing.You need to check all the WCM customizing for the planning plant and anything that impacts on affected order.

Maybe it is not intended that WCM be activated for the order.

-Paul

Please use Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) space for this topic - http://scn.sap.com/community/eam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This is an authorization issue.Please check with your basis team.User is not having change authorization.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

We are using our id only.so there are no restrictions to any t code while doing from our side.

why this error comes with my id?

Regards,

Varma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you getting this error for any change in order or for some specific task.Also please update on the system status of the order which you are trying to change.And what is the status of WCM for that order ?

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I saw that the orders which i want to change is not yet released but i just check the status of the order via tables i found that the orders are in blocked technical completion status.

Do you have any idea on this?

Regards,

Bhanu pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am not very sure on this as the error comes for various program.It may be the case that any user exit is activated for the orders.Let us dig out something more on this.Can you share the screen shot of the error and when is this coming ? When you are trying to save the changes or when you are editing the field ? Also please look into your WCM process.

Regards,

Deepak