Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDoc with Acknowledgment

former_member188961
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Team,

I have done a File to IDoc Scenario with IDoc Ack. For the Acknowledgment i have created a separate IDoc to File scenario with ALEAUD msg type.
I'm getting the Ack as well when I posted an IDOC to ECC system.

For this I have scheduled a JOB (RBDSTATE) in sm36 which will generate the Ack IDOC for every 5mins.
I'm facing a issue here .
For example
In 1st 5 min ;5 idocs processed from PI to ECC .At the end of 5th minute 5 idoc acknowledgements(ALEAUD) are getting generated from ECC .Up to this is fine.
Now in second 5 minutes no IDocs are processed from PI to ECC .But still at the end of second 5min; again 5 idocs acknowledgements (ALEAUD) are getting generated from ECC.

So after every 5 mins, this JOB (RBDSTATE) is sending the ALEAUD idocs to PI, which is not required. It should be generated only when file input is trigerred.

Could you please suggest how to achieve this scenario so that we should get the acknowledgment only once when the file input is triggered.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this document, it deals with "Dispatch of confirmations at shorter intervals", so whenever you want to trigger ALEAUD messages more frequently than once a day: http://www.se80.co.uk/sapreports/r/rbds/rbdstate.htm

Make sure your input parameters for RBDSTATE are configured properly, according to this description.

Hope this helps,

Greg