cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS Certification tips and tricks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am applying for SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 course certification from SAP directly with reference to my company. I have filled required documents given by SAP.

As per their confirmation mail , study material will not be provided by them. I just read from net about no of questions , negative marking , important topics.

I just wanted to know some tips and tricks ( basic) so as to appear for the exam. Also as per policy of SAP I can apply within 2 months only from the date of confirmation mail which I received yesterday.

As I working on SAP PS only , I just wanted to know that 2 month time period is sufficient for a working guy to appear for the exam ?

Sorry for the basic question. Hope you will reply.

Thanks and Regards

Raghav Puranik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best of luck in your forthcoming examination.

its very difficult to manage working and studying both simultenously. I have gone through similar situation when I appeared for PS certification in 2004. What you can do is cut down your other activities like net browsing, chatting etc etc (sorry for being impolite) so that you can utilize that time for your exam preparation.Take two weeks holidays from work before scheduled day and pay attention to preparation only.

Two months is very much sufficient and sure that you will do it. Your dedication, attention and how importance is being attached to you passing this examination would make lot of difference. As you said that you are all already working and have basic knowledge so it wouldn't be a problem. Also read the other PLM200 to PLM240 documents which would help you to understand better. All the best!!!!...

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both of you.

I am having PLM 200 to PLM 240 material with me. So I am doing study for the same. Just one question ,

can I get some sample questions ( not from SAP website) for understanding and exam is only dependent on theory or it is including SPRO setting also ?

Thanks for replies

Raghav Puranik

Former Member
0 Kudos

They wont ask any SPRO settings in the exam. Just make sure that you go through all the books thoroughly. You can afford to take PLM 240 lightly as not much is asked from this book. For sample questions you can refer the practice questions at the end of each chapter. The questions in the exam are of similar nature.

I would suggest not to search for sample questions as there is very less chance that you will find some on the internet. And even if you find some there is nothing useful than going through the books over and over again. You have got 2 months time. Make the most of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

You are right about sample questions. I will try to read all PLM 200 to PLM 235 thoroughly. I am having all pdf files for the same but it is secured so can not print it.

Even if I changed from pdf to word , cases are very small and can not be readable.

Anyways I will google it and will get the solution.

Thanks alot for your replies.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have unsecured the pdf files once in the past. You just need to take help from a person who knows how to do it. Its pretty easy i think. Then you can print the books.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul,

It is done with pdf restriction remover and working fine. Now I can print and read the document.

Thanks for your best wishes and welcome for your shared experience.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul, I have been working in SAP PS support project for the past 3 yrs with ABAP background. I want to do the certification in SAP PS  without doing the training. It would be great if you could through ur view on this.

Hi Gokul and Raghav, It would be helpful for me if you could send the pdf files of PLM 200 to PLM 240 to me.

Thanks,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

You can download the same from internet like filecrop.com. Google it for PLM 200, 210,220,230,235 and PLM 240.

These pdf files are big in the size so can not attach them.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know that you are appearing for the Certification exam. Firstly, All the Best.

Coming to the point, 2 months is more than enough to prepare for the certification exam. I did my certification from Siemens and it was just a 25 day course and we had got just a week to prepare for the exam. Since you said, you are already working on PS you should be aware of most of the basic functionalities. Try to get the study material from any of your friends. PLM200 to PLM240. All the certification questions are from these books. Refer SAP Help also for understanding the basics.

The last thing i would say is prepare hard. You will surely get through.

Regards,

Gokul