cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

The requirement of client is to bill the customer for whatever quantity of material is stored in their premises.so, while making an service invoice is it possible to generate a invoice w.r.t the goods receipt  document ,suppose i am doing a MIGO for the received quantity and willing to generate the invoice for the exact of received qty.

for example:

company A is giving service to company B ,here company B store there material in company A premises and company A charged for that. now ,company A charged to company B for whatever material they stored in their premises according to the quantity so, please suggest me how can i map these service sales scenario in SAP and i m just thinking that is there any provision that we can generate a invoice w.r.t the goods receipt document , if there is any provision like please suggest me or share your view on these.

Regards,

Sunny Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the above scenario, consighnment stock process will suit.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

as Ravi said you can map this scenario in Consignment sales process.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know about the consignment process which is consist of four small process (consignment fill up, consignment issue, consignment return & consignment pick up) is there any other consignment stock process you talking about , than please let me know it will be great help to me ..

Regards,

Sunny