cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When a customer is created for another Sales Area using XD01, is it possible to copy a concrete function partner from the source Sales Area?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Yes, I can inform the partner functions again manually, but is it possible do it automatically?

Example:

Customer 23 exists for the sales area 0001/01/01 (sales org, channel, sector). This customer contains a partner function ZP (Id: 007).

When I create customer 23 for the sales area 0002/01/01 using 0001/01/01 as a model, I have to inform the partner function ZP manually. Is it possible to create the customer 23 (0002/01/01) with the ZP partner function of the model used (0001/01/01) already informed? Any user-exit? SPRO?...

Thanks again,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using XD01, When you extend the Customer 23 to Sales area 0002/01/01 by copying the Existing sales area 0001/01/01,  all the partner functions of the sales area 0001/01/01 gets automatically copied to the new sales area. You dont have to manually add/change anything in it, unless you require some change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes it is possible to do automatically by just extending your customer from the existing sales area to the new sales area...

Hope it helps.

Regards,

AKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, that is true, when you create a customer for another Sales Area, partner functions from the source (referenced) Sales Area. You just make changes to the necessary fields according to your own data.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create the customer in the new sales area by copying from a source  (reference) and change what you need to change

.Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can copy a concrete function partner from the source Sales Area.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. All the partner functions in the source sales area data will be copied to the extended sales area data.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ...

Could you please elaborate the question...

Regards

Patchala