cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN 7.1 NON-SAP-User Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halo Guys,

we want to implement a new Service Desk with Solution Management 7.1 for all tasks in our company (SAP and NON-SAP incidents).

Could be so kind and tell me please, is there any posibilities to use it for NON-SAP users?

I don't know how the SAP trace for NON-SAP users works. Are anywhere any roles about it?

Forexample I don't know if I need for every NON-SAP user separated SOLMAN-USER in a Service Desk.

I was looking for this on the sap-help.com but nothing "exact" found.

Thank you for your answers

Katie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

the best way to realize this at the current moment is to combine Solution manager with 3-Party Service Desk of your choice.

With SPS5 Solution Manager should provide CMDB-API. It should be possible to manage non-SAP entities.

You should have a SAP-user for log in into Solution manager in order to create tickets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

thank you very much for your Answer. My problem with NON-SAP users is a bit tricky.

1] Our 3-Party Service Desk is no more supported and  we need to find something new for us.

2] We are in the realization phase with SOLMAN Service Desk (maybe a bad decision)

3] We do support for external customers and we need some entries for this users in CRM_UI

I hoped, that it must be some way, but.... wenn we asked SAP directly, we becam only a offer for analysis and nothing other. I believed, that SAP has exact rules for the Service Desk in SOLMAN 7.1, but now I am disappointed from it. I'll waiting for SPs5 and then we will see.

Best Regards

Katie