cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover existing CVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When using like profile at product level and launching forecast calculation at forecast – market level:

=> If one of the products listed in the like profile does not have a characteristic value combination with one of the markets for which the forecast calculation is launched.

= Then forecast calculation is cancelled and following messages are displayed in the job log:

•                     There are objects with no characteristic combinations in the like profile

•                     Not possible to carry out the forecast – no historical data

I want use the BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_FCST3 with method SELECTION_CHANGE.

But i don't know how to recover the CVC in the réel time? what is the fonction module used to have the CVC in réer time in the live cash?

Best reagrds,

léonard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi léonard,

Yes, it will give error message "There are objects with no characteristic combinations in the like profile" when CVC are missing.

Try to create CVC for the products which are assigned in the like profile, or if any unwanted product is defined in like profile try to remove them.

EX:  If you have old products A & B, using A & B product history if you are generating forecast for product C by creating like profile. If B product CVC not present in the system, then this type of error messahes comes.

In the above example, try to remove product B from like profile or create CVC for product B.

For creating CVC t.code is /N/SAPAPO/MC62

obsurve in your case how the CVC combinations are and act accordingly.

Br / Kishore

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonard,

I did not understand what you are planning to do, and I have not worked on this Badi, but it seems that you could use the parameter IT_SELECTION_ORIG of the Badi method SELECTION_CHANGE to get the relevant characteristic for which forecast would be happening. You could then store your changes in parameter CT_SELECTION, which has similar structure.

You would see the characteristic information as somewhat follows in this parameter IT_SELECTION_ORIG:

(there could be multiple lines)

Field IOBJNM = <your characteristic e.g. 9AMATNR>

Field SIGN = <most likely 'I'>

Field OPTION = <Most likely 'EQ'>

Field LOW = <Value for your characteristic 9AMATNR>

Like profile data should be available in IT_T445LIKE.

The material for which you would have issue would be appearing in some line of the parameter IT_T445LIKE in the field REFMAT.

Any ABAP person would be able to help you with this by putting a breakpoint in the code, and then you could see what kind of values are captured in this parameter.

Thanks - Pawan