cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to Issue a Vendor declaration for Customer (without existing worklist)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to Issue a Vendor declaration for Customer (without an existing worklist)?

Background: some customers they will buy some goods this year, but they want to have in advance a vendor declaration.

So we have no workliste for these. Is it possible to issue a vendor declaration for customer initially(with an existing worklist)?

If yes, how can this be achieved?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know this is a very old thread, but I have some similar problem!

My question would be: "Is it possible to manage vendor-based vendor declarations without a worklist?"

Our situation is that we have a very "clean" GTS system where we use so far only SPL (other functionalitities will come). But we want to manage LTVD from ~1000 vendors and this would be for sure best to be managed with GTS and not on paper!

The vendors and products I already have in GTS, but we don´t transfer any document yet. On top, the vendors for which I have to manage the LTVD are coming from a third party system. therefor in ERP there will be no PO.

At the moment when I try to request a vendor declaration for one vendor and one product manually (second tab), I get the error "No data available to request vendor-based LTVDs" as I think it´s checking the empty worklist?

ANY help appreciated, I have no more idea!

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

1. In case it is new customer you can create proforma invoice if sales order already exits. There is no standard function which would enable users to create dummy outbound LTVDs without invoice details like invoice date and price.

2. In case it is a old customer just initially transfer some old invoices based on which a work-list entries would be built.

Cheers,

Gabriel.