Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to download PS drill down reports

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm not able to download PS drill down reports when executed in Graphical Mode with Object Hierarchy. I've tried almost all of the PS reports of Budget and Actual in CJE3 but couldn't find this option.

As you can see in the Attached Screen shots, the option of downloading data is not available in the report.

One specific report I need to download is:

12KST1A     Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assigned ( T.Code S_ALR_87013558 )

If I execute it in "Classical Mode", it allows me to download, but the function to download Project Hierarchy figures is required in "Drilldown Mode".

Your valuable inputs on this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Amir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Most of the PS reports have designed with Report painter, by using graphical mode you cannot extract data into excel.

Regards

Rao

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your inputs Kalpesh and Rao.

The function of downloading hierarchy is available in similar drilldown reports of New GL.  I think It should be available in PS reports also.  I'll see for a couple of days then raise this on OSS message if unable to find a solution.

Regards,

Amir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi amir,

In CJE0, for above report, you have to change output type to classical drilldown(basic list d-down) and put tick mark on 'available on selection screen'.

After this , on running the report pl select classical drilldown, in side the report you will have opetion to download it.

Regards,

Kalpesh Agrawal

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply Kalpesh, but as I mentioned in my text above we need to download in Graphical Report.  Is it possible?

If I execute it in "Classical Mode", it allows me to download, but the function to download Project Hierarchy figures is required in "Drilldown Mode".

Regards

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

You can not download in graphical report. Project hierarchy can come in classical mode also.

Regards,

Kalpesh