cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release SO with credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need to assign credit limit to employee for he/she release SO.

Ex:

• Employee A can release SO under 500$
    • Employee B can release SO under 1000$
    • Employee C can release SO under 1500$

So, How to execute this process in SAP?

Please give me to advise!!!

Thanks & Regrads

DuyPM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like PO release based on Levels, in SD, SAP has not enabled such feature to release credit blocked sales orders based on levels. You need to  achieve this based on enhancement.  Use the below tables in your development, may helpful.

1- Table for maintaining scales (if possible based on payer)

2- Grouping of  Authorized employees based on level who can release credit blocks.

- A report, to see who is the eligible employee or can release this credit blocked order.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin MD,

Have you ever been configured this process? Can you explain clearly? and Please, Could you send me documents about this process?

Thanks

DuyPM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said in my earlier post, this is better to achieve by development & will be more flexible solution. As per your requirement, you want to restrict the employees to release the credit block from VKM3 based on credit limit levels. Hence follow below steps. Here i can just give you an overview. cant 100% provide you a tailor made solutoin. Based on below inputs you can take it further to realize the requirement.

- There can be set of employees who can release the credit blocked sales orders  upto certain limit. hence create a table with sales Org/Credit control area,user group,max limit allowed for release

-Assign groups to employees(userIDs) - can be maintaintance tables (this is used to provide authorization to the employess to certain groups)

- Block Tx:VKM3 completely for specific users or completely. Develop a new transaction (copy of VKM3) & add your own validation . eg:

-provide selection screen to enter order no & execute.

-Then compare the order value , derive the user group.

-Use second table, to determine whether current login User is allowed or not by entering the usergroup from above step & log in id . if record found & then display the sales order with check box enable else display the order with check box disabled.

- To release credit block from sales order, user has to select the check box of respective sales order & release flag ( same as in VKM3)

By these tables, only concerned authorizer can add/delete userids .

Hope it helps

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin MD,

I will try to configure!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

DuyPM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this thread : http://scn.sap.com/thread/850926

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I refereed to link http://www.scribd.com/doc/34913872/Release-Strategy-for-Sales-Orders-Status-Profiles . But I can't assign to employee's credit limit for release SO.

Please give me to advice!!!

Thanks

DuyPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duy,

for your requirement you can make use of Status profile (BS02) as a release strategy for sales documents.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Kindly search the forum & you will find detailed explanation in configuration of Status Profiles. Then you can post specific queries here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta