Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM and message queueing

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Running SAP PI 7.11. I have a file to sync RFC scenario. I use a ccBPM pattern async/sync bridge. We the file is picked up and pushed into a BPM. Then the BPM sends the message synchronously to a RFC, get the response back and then sends the response to an e-mail address asynchronously. This all works. However the requirement is for EOIO processing. I have sent the file inbound queue to EOIO, but it seems that more than one BPM is kicked off simultaneously and then the RFC is not run in sequence. Additionally the it is required that only one runtime version of the RFC exist at any moment. Please can you assist in this matter.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should configure your ccBPM to run with the queue assignment “One Queue”. Open the  Integration Process in the Integration Repository. In the property area for the entire Integration Process you can set the parameter Queue Assignment to the values “One Queue”, “Multiple (Content-Specific)”, or “Multiple (Random)”. For fine tuning - specifying qRFC queue name,etc - use transaction SWF_INB_CONF. Please refer this How-to guidance for details - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16024

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls also check the file processing mode in sender file comm channel - try with archive mode if you want to archive your source files or delete mode. increase the file polling interval to say 600 sec. see if it works.