cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

how can we find the PO number Based on IDOC Numeber in ECC?

Regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

if you open PO IDOC using Transaction WE02/ WE05 and navigate to various segments in IDOC you can find PO# .

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

thanks for ur quick responce .

i know that one but which field can i find that po number in idoc

Regards

srinivas

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

send me the IDOC basic type name. is it inbound or Outbound IDOC?

if your scenario is PO output to PI , take IDOC basic type or Extension and by using transaction WE30 you can see segments and navigate to fields in each segment(Segment Editor). You should be able to find the filed for Purchase order number.

Regards,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The Purchase order number can be in any segment described to hold the PO number data.

•      If you have an ORDERS Idoc "field BELNR in E1EDK01" can have the PO number.
  •      If you have an INVOIC Idoc "field E1EDKA1" with a relevant qualifier in PARVW, then PARTN will have the PO number.

For example: E1EDKA1-- if the PARVW= LF --> then PARTN = 123456 is the vendor number.

E1EDKA1-- if the PARVW=RE --> then PARTN = 123456 is the site number.

Regards

Lakshmi Naik.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If you have BASIC Type , go to WE60 enter all details that you have & go to documentation view(HTML format ) and you can search for the respective field

P.S  -  If you have the IDOC number , an alternative way, go to WE19 , a testing tool,enter the existing IDOC number and  just expand the nodes for an easier view to search for the fields within the IDOC

Hope this proves to be helpful

Thanks, Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find it from WE09. Check below links for details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d5/edf15ddcdc11d1890c0000e8216438/content.htm

http://www.onestopsap.com/transaction/

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas, 

You should go to transaction we10 in SAP ECC.

Here in the "criteria for search in Data records" you have options to 'Search in segment', 'search in field' and ' for value'. If you know the segment and field mention it there. Else just give your value in the value tab and search. (Tip: Make sure to remove the created on date value to get the complete search)

Based on the number of IDOC's available with search criteria it may take a couple of minutes for search. you can also narrow your search by mentioning the message type and basic type.

Please let me know if this information helped.

Regards,

Lakshmi Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

you can check in we05\we02 in Data record, also check in we10 in ECC system...