cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to troubleshoot when message status is "processed successfully"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a FTP-->PI-->Proxy scenario. The message status is sxmb_moni is "processed successfully" but the result is not right. I have tried testing in ESR (SPROXY) and it works well. I also set up a external breakpoint in EXECUTE method but it was never triggered. Do I need to activate the service in SICF? What else approaches are there to troubleshoot? Thank you guys!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the message status was succesfully in PI SXMB_MONI then execute same trasaction code in ECC and see the status , if it is succesfull then take a payload XML mesage from MOni and debug your server proxy with same payload.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in ECC in SXMB_MONI, take incoming msg payload - right click view source and copy paste it in SPROXY execute option. before executing SPROXY, save and activate your breakpoint in your code. then execute SPROXY. then see if you can locate where the data is going not ok. BUT do not do it in production environment - rather try to replicate the scenario in dev/qa system and then do the above step for analyzing the error.

then in PI in SXMB_MONI, take incoming msg payload - right click view source, go to ESR, in msg mapping test tab copy paste it in source msg and check where in msg mapping your output data is not going ok.

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dayong,

Along with above procedures , you can try to debug the server proxy as mentioned below.

1) Go to ECC and set a breakpoint in the program first.

2) Go to SXMB_ADM in ECC and select Manage Queues and deregister the Inbound queue.

then process the scenario end to end

3) After having successful message in SXMB_MONI in PI

4) you can see the message will be stuck in the Inbound Queue(SMQ2) of ECC.

Double click the inbound queue and select the queue and execute LUW.

Now you can see that the control will come to your server proxy program and debug it further.

And after fixing the error make sure that the Inbound queue is registered and activated.

I hope this would lot easier in debugging the server proxies.

Thanks

Sai

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos