Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct Doc of VF01 @ Header

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When ever I created Acct doc in VF01 in the earlier projects, it was created line item wise. But my new client is asking for Accounting Document @ header level. I know it is possible because I've seen but don't know how it is possible. Pls suggest how to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear R Sgr,

Can you post the screenshot of what you are currently having and what you want, for our better understanding?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a word file but it can not be attched. So I am explaining my issue as under:

There are 3 line items in the Billing. In std. the Accounting Document is created as under:

Customer            Dr         900 (Recon 202)

To Sales (Line item 10)   200 (G/L 1020)

To Sales (Line item 20)   300 (G/L 1020)

To Sales (Line item 30)   400 (G/L 1020)

But the requirement of the client is that they require to roll up the Revenu G/L in one line item as follows:

Customer            Dr                                                     900 (Recon 202)

To Sales (Line items 10+ 20+ 30)                                900 (G/L 1020)

Material type and valuation class of all the materials is same.

Kindly suggest some solution.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before trying this, check with your FI consultants.

Go to IMG => Financial Accounting => Financial Accounting Global Settings => General Ledger Accounting => Business Transactions => Integration => Sales and Distribution => Perform Document summarization for Sales and Distribution.

There make the settings according to your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi,

We are having ECC 6.0. In it the path is:

SPRO→ FI (New)→ G/L Acct (New)→ Period Processing→ Integration→ SD→ Perform Doc Summarization for SD.

For Work Area VBRK kindly see the image.

We are getting revenue G/L as consolidated in one line item for multiple materials. So pls advice how to get revenue G/L posted for each line item seperately and how to get revenue G/L posted as one for all line items.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

your client don't need to track sales, profit margin, cost of sales, etc at material level?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accounting Document will always be generated per billing document. Do you mean to say one billing document reference was having multiple accounting document ??  Hope you were not referring to Profit Center or Controlling document which you can see in document flow.

G. Lakshmipathi