SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Meter reading results

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody please tell either any FM or Table display below field values from the meter reading results. EABL tables doesn't contains all the fields required.

Display Meter Reading result

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current consumption      EABLD-CONSMPT

Expected MR     EABLD-E_ZWSTERW

Upper limit of MR     EABLD-E_ZWSTANDO

Lower limit of MR     EABLD-E_ZWSTANDU

Expected consumption     EABLD-E_VERBERW

Min. consumption/dmd     EABLD-CSMPT_MIN

Max. consumption/dmd     EABLD-CSMPT_MAX

Above fields require to bring it int o BW either by enhancing datasource 0UC_MTR_DOC or generice datasource.

Apreciate your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check ISU_CONSUMPTION_DETERMINE functional module

Regards,

vishnu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you require the data for just couple of cases then data can be taken out from different screens. But if you need the data for many cases then the Q remains same.

Regards
Sachin

0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin for prompt response.

Can you please explain a bit about couple of cases..

here I need above mentioned data for all Meter documents with all statuses.

Out of above fields most important field to us is Current consumption      EABLD-CONSMPT

Could any one please tell us how can I determine consumption based on the Meter related information. so that I can enhance to Meter doc datasource and bring it to BW.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another FM to calculate consumption, please try it

ISU_CONSUMPTION_LOGZW_DETERM

Another way is to take help of an ABAPer, and there are MR result entries in table EABL. Calculate the difference between MRs of the two specific dates to get the consumption of the particular month, The MR results are stored in the field "Predec. Places in MR".

The different statuses are also available in table EABL- MR status, Mr Type, Estimation Reason etc. Give the input parameter as device.

It seems you need the other fields like upper/lower limit for huge amount of data, for couple of cases you can either check them via Installation--> Billing periods-->Mr result--> MR date or via EL31--> MR results--> MR date.

But for mass cases I think an ABAPr can help you out.

Hope it gives some way ahead to you.

Regards

Sachin

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check ISU_CONSUMPTION_DETERMINE functional module

Regards,

vishnu