cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during change data from activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When I change the internal activity data from released project in CJ20N, the following erros appears: No errors Message no. BL191. This erros only happens with internal activity wich had association with material. When I try to change, for example, the work hours, the errors comes.

Has anyone face this problem?

thanks

Marcel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel

Try SAP Note 1652896 - Message 'No Errors' appears on saving the changed material

This solved the problem

The reason that you do not detect the SAPnote is because SAP has not added BL191 into the search criteria

Kind Regards

Leonard Fernandez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel

I am getting the same problem on an ECC6 upgrade from 4.7. I have tested a scenario that is currently used with components and external activity elements and got the BL191 as soon as I tried to change the duration on the higher level internal activity. I checked the exact scenario iin 4.7 and there is works fine.

To test if the problem is comming from the components or the External activity elements I then created two more projects on ECC6, one with components (Stores materials) under the internal activity only and one with just external activity elements under the internal activity only. The problem is definitely with the components (Stores materials) and this one produces the error the moment I enter teh duration and hit the enter key. The one with external activity element is fine after entering the duration on the activity level.

Did you manage to find a solution to this problem. I am thinking of logging an OSS.

Regards

Leonard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your activity assigned with Work center and activity type also?

Change the hours of internal activity when there is no assignment of materials. what type of materials are being attached to internal activity. I mean externally procured or stock items or prodction materials.

I am not sure at this point of time material component might causing issue or not but try this way and let us know.

Regards,

Sudhakar