cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax classification of customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have defined the condition types of excise /cst/vat  in the tax category , when i check the customer master biling tab all the condition types reflect here but the problem is it appears in alphabetic order which is not required .

For example - I have defined the excise condition  type JEXP at sequene 1 in tax category but due to alphatebic slelection in the customer master it appears at the last after JLST and JCST.Whereas the sequence appears correct in material material.

Kindly help me in knowing a solution for this so that the conditon types appears in the same sequence in customer master as mentioned in the tax category.

Regards,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar question was answered before, please check the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/2000097

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thks for the reply , i have checked the thread as mentioned , but this dosent provide a complete answer to it.I have raised this to sap and they too have replied saying that that the apperance of conditions in the customer master alphabetically is the standard behaviour of sap and nothing can be done to it.

However i have received to a solution point that condition records can be maintained based on the sequence in which the conditions are maintained in the tax category you need not bother on the sequence in which the conditions appear in the customer master, you just need to mention 1 or 0 in the customer master against conditions.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

the tax condition type will be picked up based on the customer tax & material tax category which we maintain in CMR & MMR, which ever sequence it appears during order creation required tax will be picked by system.

Thanks

VSA

Answers (0)