cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA Confirmation XML outbd interface configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding SA confiramtion in ECC when i am trying to release the schedule line in SNC (Acknowledge) its getting failed in PI as the Idoc DELCONF.DELFOR01 is realated to SCM APO.

If i need to send Idoc same as PO confiramtion ,i am implemeting Note 810340 - EDI ORDRSP: Order acknowledgments for scheduling agreements

but for Scheduling agreement the interface i need to configure is ReplinishmentOrderConfirmation-Outbound

How to configure ROC_Out for SA  this so that IDoc ORDERS.ORDERS05 gets triggered in ECC.

Thanks and regards

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default for SA the Interface that has been configured is DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_Out

I tried maintaining in Process Types for Outbound Messages-->Assign Sender-Dependent Process Types (Outbound)

XML message outbd interface=ReplinishmentOrderConfirmation-Outbound

Sendor = vendor maintained in SA

Process type =Supplier collaboration

Can anybody throw light on this who is using SA confirmation.

Regards

shail    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Go to transaction code:SPPFCADM

Select  the Application=/SCA/ICH and click on Define Action Profile and action

Now select /SCA/BOL_RELEASE_CONFIRMATION and click on Action definition then click on  back button .

In this you uncheck the Inactive check box and save it.

Similarly do the same for /SCA/BOL_RELEASE and unchecked the check box for /SCA/BOL_REL_SCON

After above setting system will trigger XML message.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil as suggested by you i have checked

/SCA/BOL_RELEASE_CONFIRMATION

/SCA/BOL_RELEASE and unchecked the check box for /SCA/BOL_REL_SCON

The inactive checkbox is already unchecked.

By default the setting is unchecked , do i need to check it ?

Regards

shailesh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil Can you please let me know for setting "Replenishment Orders Confirmation XML to map Scheduling Agreement confirmations" what all configuration that i need to do so that when i do confirmation of schedule line in SNC it will trigger ReplenishmentOrdersConfirmation_Out Interface so that it will trigger ORDERS.ORDERS05 Idoc in ECC for SA.

The above setting suggested by you "inactive checkbox- is already unchecked" Is there anything else that i m missing.

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Are you able to trigger the XML message from SNC ?

If yes then which XML?

In Standard SAP configuration SAP SNC generates an XML message (DeliveryScheduleConfirmation) to PI and from PI it converts to DELCONF.DELFOR01 IDoc and send it to APO system.

Now you  have to see which XML message is going out of SNC and map that XML message to ORDRSP.Orders05 IDoc

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

The XML Message that is triggering in SNC is  DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_Out

So you mean to say that i need to map this XML DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_out to ORDRSP.ORDER05.

Is there any way so that when Schedule line is confirmed in SNC the XML ReplinishmentOrderConfirmation_Out gets triggered in SNC , which is already mapped in PI with ORDRSP.ORDER05.

Thanks and Regds

shail    

Former Member
0 Kudos

According your suggestion , i check my system configuration: it's same as your setting. But i cannot trigger XML in SNC.

Could you let me know if there is any other configuration should be set ?