cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually created Planned Orders in ECC not coming to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request your inputs on the following case: 

It has been reported that APO product view (RRP3) and ECC MD04 page have mismatched data for a product at a plant. When I checked, I see that two Planned Orders are present in ECC (MD04) but are not present in APO RRP3. 

The product is a Semi finished product. Its MRP Type is X0 (relevant for APO) and its Procurement type is F (ext. proc). How could ECC have a Planned Order for this Externally Procured product? I think the PlOrd has been manually created in ECC. But these two Planned Orders have not been CIFed automatically to APO. If I try to create a CIF IM, it doesn’t detect these Planned Orders at all. The purpose of this was to "show the stock transfer reservations in APO". I don’t understand properly the later part. Any inputs would be welcomed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Thanks Rishi and Swetha,

I checked; the CIF integration model is active. And when I try to see the mismatch through CCR it shows no errors at all.

So the question is: Can planned orders be created manually in ECC for F-type products? And if yes, then should such planned orders for F-type products move to APO through CIF?

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am not fully sure but I would think that R/3 also won't allow creation of planned order if procurement type is F.

I think you should check if someone changed the material (procurement type) after the planned order was created.

Go to MM03. Go to Environment-> display changes. See the details for all the changes. Check if the material got changed after the date on which the planned order was created.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pawan, but I checked and saw that there has not been any changes in its Proc type... Yet, planned orders were created. Though by the planned orders numbers were in the below format:

MRP element data: 01......8/ExtP*

I don't know why this suffix of "ExtP*" got attached with this order which is marked as "PlOrd."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I don't have an answer to your problem. 

However, I can say that ExtP is common for planned orders.  MRP in ERP will create these when there is a planning fence, and the procurement type is "F", and the requirement is outside the planning fence.  In this case, MRP can be run so as to create purchase reqs inside the planning fence, and planned orders (ExtP) outside the planning fence.

Since you are using X0, this was probably not the way this particular planned order was created.  You can confirm this fact by looking at MD05 in ERP, to review the last MRP run against this material.

It is definitely possible to manually create a planned order against an "F" material.  I have never tried to create an 'ExtP' type order before, you could try it if you still are interested.

You have made a statement in your first post

The purpose of this was to "show the stock transfer reservations in APO".

Can you please be a bit more specific.  From what source did this information come?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

Check the IM is active or not For Both Material and Planned orders Through CFM5

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul - Also, please try sending these planned orders using report RCIFORDT from ECC and see if they come across?

Thanks,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Please check the integration model if active.

Also request you to execute /SAPAPO/CCR by selecting the Planned  Orders and check box once there is reconcilation errors.Please try pushing those orders to APO.

May be the issue would be with the source of  supply PPM/PDS.you will have the red log for the same if not moved to APO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul

Use CFM5 to see if the material/ plant combination exists in an active integration model for planned orders. Also, see if its detected if you activate the IM for Production Orders.

Rishi Menon