cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions in Account Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus !!!

I have created four Account Groups (SP11, SH22, BP33, PY44).  Now, I have defined four partner functions ( Y9, Y8, Y7, Y6 ----- as sold to party, Ship to party, bill to party, payer respectively) in Tcode VOPAN and then made Y9 as "UNIQUE".  Then defined partner determination procedure ZJSP and assigned all these partner function to this procedure and in the procedure I made Y9 as "non modifiable" & "mandatory"  and all other functions like Y8, Y7, Y6 as "mandatory".  Then I assigned my procedure ZJSP to account group SP and also I assigned all the above partner functions to this account group.

After this I made a customer as sold to party (JKG11) based upon this account group.

Now, I want to make ship to party customer , bill to party customer and payer of the above customer (xxxx).

1. For Ship to Party customer , my question is :

(i )  Which of the above partner functions do I need to include in account group SH22

(ii )  Which of them them should be unique

(iii ) In Partner determination procedure, which of them should be "non modifiable" & "mandatory"

Similarly, above three questions for Bill to party and Payer.

ALSO, I WANT TO ASK THAT IN PARTNER DETERMINATION (VOPAN) WHAT IS THE USE OF ASSIGNING PARTNER FUNCTION TO ACCOUNT GROUP WHERE AS WE ASSIGN PARTNER FUNCTION TO PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE AND THEN ASSIGN THE SAME PROCEDURE TO ACCOUNT GROUP........SO AGAIN ASSIGNING THOSE PARTNER FUNCTIONS TO ACCOUNT GROUP...........WHAT IS THE USE OF THAT ???

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE PROVIDE ME ANY LINK TO UNDERSTAND 

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. For Ship to Party customer , my question is :

(i )  Which of the above partner functions do I need to include in account group SH22

(ii )  Which of them them should be unique

(iii ) In Partner determination procedure, which of them should be "non modifiable" & "mandatory"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i) In this case Y8 has to be assigned as partner function for the account group SH22

ii) Always Sold to party will be unique

iii) For SH22, Y8 and rest will be according to the partner functions

Partner function specifies the kind of role the partner is playing in the document. A partner can play many roles in a business transaction. Example is sold to party customer can act as a payer , bill to party and ship to party. To enable this the roles played by this partner (partner functions) should be assigned to the account group

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.