cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Changes at Item Level for billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to make mass changes for the pricing at item level for billing documents. I'm using std copy control(VTFF) from F2 to L2. I need to change the price for more than 100 line items and the price condition is a item level condition. Is there any solution for mass change of price for all the items. I've explored MASS but couldn't find a soln.

Regards,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you the option to cancel the billing document, then using VA05, you can do a mass update for all the line items at one shot. But make sure that you have only the relevant document picked in VA05. Steps to be followed

1. Cancel Billing document

2. goto VA05

3. Edit->Mass Change->New Pricing

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MASS transaction already has object type for sales order if you want to use or else have one for billing.

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why cant you try MASS transaction to update the pricing. Create an object type and try to update the pricing for billing document.

Rajiv

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Have you considered your approach with Retroactive Billing ? Just try with Retroactive billing, would be an another way for you out there.

Regards,

Sridhar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have already created the Invoice (& not posted it to Accounts), then I believe you will have to manually select the Update Pricing option.

There is no MASS maintenance available for BIlling Doucments.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I would like to know about the copy control in VTFL ZLF-ZF2. I've 100 line items in the delivery doc. Batch split is configured but when I do the billing, the first line item qty and value are displayed as zero and there are total of 101 items. Is there a way in copy control to copy 100 line items only and exclude the item with zero quantity/value.

Thanks

Sunnyz