cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you suggest a way for the following requirement.

My client provides various transport services like leasing or renting the bus and taxis. There are different types of buses like 32 seater, 42 seater etc. They are issuing  quotation for ten 32 seater bus for 12 months (The price is calculated as 10*rate for 1 month*12). Which one can i consider as quantity and which UOM can i use. Likewise they are renting taxis also. The price is based on hours like for 8 hours - 150 USD, 10 hours - 200 USD, 16 hours - 250 USD. Again here also they are issuing quotation for 10 taxis @ 8 hours rate for 20 days(The price is calculated as 10*rate for 8 hours*20). In this case which one i consider as quantiy and what is the UOM. Apart from this extra hours rate and extra kilometers rate are there.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The UoM in Material Master will be MON - Month.

In your scenario, you will have to use Rental Contracts & Billing Plan. This will help you Invoice for each month & also calculate the Rate for particular number of months.

Kindly search the forum & WIKI pages for information on Billing Plans.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

For Extra Hours in Taxi, you can add a additional line item in Sales Order & Invoice it along with main item.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta