cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign a item to project, all buttons in portfolio data tab are grey

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

when i tried assign a item to a project, I click the "Portfolio data" tab, but all the buttons are grey? I have checked the checkbox "portf.mgmt" when definding the project type. what did i missed? anybody knows? pls see the attachment and help.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello James;

What it's the support package of component CPRXRPM that are you ussing?

We had have the same error, but we fixed with a SAP Note.

Also check configuration:

SPRO -> Portfolio Management -> Override Default Global Settings:

I have this configuration:

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0001 Default Status Profile for Portfolio Item Project Plan PROJECT

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0002 Default Project Management Project Type XX_00000000001

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0003 Default Project Management Task Type XX000000000001

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0004 Default Project Management Role Type YXXX

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0005 Default Project Management Phase Type XX000000000001

0009 Portfolio Item Project Integration 0006 Default Project Management Role Type for Integration YXXX

See SAP Notes:

Hope this help you,

Regards.

Mariano

0 Kudos

I think you check 2 things here:-

1.Status Impact of the Object

2.Authorization Impact

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks for your advice. the using accout is SAP_ALL, so I think the authorization is ok. About the status of objects, actually i just open the portfolio data tab, all buttons are grey. I didnot reach specifying the object step. pls look the screenshot, can u got any further idea?

0 Kudos

Hi, to make this buttons grey, again check the following:-

1) Select "Portfolio Management" check-bok - ( which u have already done).

2) Check the RFC connection if your rpm is in different server.

3) Check Web Server Alias too

4) Also check / Test your rpm url link services.

Hope this should work if u meet the above which is applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

for this issue also the solution is same as I mentioned in your another thread.

please maintain the config as "false" in last column (Inactive) in common function->decision flow management->maintain object synchronization.

I am sure with this your current issue will get resolved. Please notify if problem gets resolved or face any further issue.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pramod,

sadly, both of  the two problem are not solved. when the two problems occur, all the setting in "maitain object syncronization" are defult with false in last column.

so do u have any further ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, yateen,

can show me some detailed steps to check the Web Server Alias, and test RPM url link services.

0 Kudos

Hi James,

For Web Server Alias and other settings, Go to SPRO, SAP PPM --> Portfolio Management --> Base System Interfaces --> Application Objects.

For RPM url link, you can find in SICF or take the help of Basis consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody got any idea? pls help. thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody here? pls Help!