cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in CO11N Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

After Releasing a production order, During the time of confirming first operation in co11n i came to know that some quantity goes in to scrap, also am using that scrap material for sales, so a separate material code has been created . 

Now while doing the confirmation for 1st operation, i am going to the goods movement screen and enter the scrap material code, quantity, plant, st.location, and movement type 531. While saving the confirmation I am getting an error as "ENTER IN CORRECT FORMAT".

I can do the confirmation by giving the scrap material with backflush in my production order component overview with some approximate quantity and the quantity can be changed in the co11n screen in goods movement.

I need to know whether i ll be able to add a new material in the co11n goods movement for collecting the scrap generated after the 1st operation through 531 movement type,if so why that error is coming as "ENTER IN CORRECT FORMAT".

PLZ HELP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vinoth,

It seems to be some developments in CO11N transaction. Check the Badi "WORKORDER_GOODSMVT" under the class "CL_EX_WORKORDER_GOODSMVT" against some movement type 531 they worte some logic. Becoz the error "ENTER IN CORRECT FORMAT" is not the standard error message.

Get help with abaper to check this Badi

Use T-code SE18.

Regards,

Vimal