cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All !

I have to settle a project. In the project I have 4 levels of WBS and different AuC exists for every WBS. Only level 4 wbs is assigned the settlement rule with FXA. There are open commitments in previous years (2010, 2011) and also some available amount of budget.

Project Status is REL

1 to 3 Level WBS Status is REL  BUDG AUC  AVAC

4th Level WBS Status is REL  BUDG AUC  AVAC SETC

Please help me settle this project. what steps should i follow to settle this.

Also, can we create just one AuC for 1 project ?

I am going to follow this process:

1. Carry forward Commitments in 2012 then Carry forward Budget in 2012

2. Close Open POs

3. Confirm Network

4. TECO

5. Settle 4th level FXA to 4th level WBS AuC using CJ88 (by selecting Automatic Settlement)

Regards,

Rabiee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you assign investment profile to all WBSE obviously you will get multiple AuCs. If you need to settle whole project to one AuC then please keep Investment Profile only at root level and use proper settlement strategy to roll up the cost to top level WBSE and settle.

there are plenty of threads available in this forum talking about investment project and settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Khader ... what about the settlement? The steps i am following, are those correct? Actually the point where i am confused is, if i am settling the WBSE to FXA then if i have to settle all these Fixed Assets to FInal Asset, how would i do this? because there is no settlement rule on the project level.

Cost from 4th Level WBSE 1  > FXA 1

Cost from 4th Level WBSE 2  > FXA 2

Cost from 4th Level WBSE 3  > FXA 3

Cost from FXA 1/2/3 > Final Asset ?

please tell me if there is some mistake in my understandings !

thanks

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is option in the project builder to create final Asset and settle full, mostly after TECO. Steps are clearly explained in SAP Help under final settlement of investment project.