cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing Party on SRM PO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to understand how to add an invoicing partner on the SRM PO.  I am using SRM 7.01, both ECS and Standalone.

I have a vendor in SRM, vendor #13452, and have assigned vendor #33333 as the invoicing party (for vendor #13452) in the "Invoicing Party Data" tab on the SRM vendor administration screen (in section "Partner has following invoicing party").  I then created a PO for vendor #13452, and the expectation is that partner #33333 will show up in the PO header Partner section, but it does not.  Is there anything else that needs to be done?  Am i missing something?

cheers,

AD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you would have missed one of the settings from follow.

Please cross check.

1.Partner functions in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship ManagementSRM ServerCross-Application Basic SettingsDefine Partner Functions (Did you maintain the with combination (Function type -0015 , usage - B2B and invoicing party).

2.Please check your partner determination procedure.( Have you assigned the partner function to partner schema.)

3. You can specify the following when you assign the partner function to partner schema:
The levels (that is, header or item level) at which the partner function is used in the schema
How often the partner function is used
Whether the partner function can be displayed or changed on the user interface
Whether the corresponding address can be displayed or changed on the user interface
Whether the partner function should appear on the user interface at all
A name for the partner schema (this name will appear in the hit list for the search help)
4. Save your input.
5. Now assign transaction types to the partner schema in the IMG activity <DSIMG.SIMG_B2B_EVENT_TYPE>Define Transaction Types. This establishes a link between the partner schema and the purchasing document.( In the field partner determination procedure).

Regards,

RBEI SRM / Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBEi SRM,

thanks for the note.  I was able to create a new partner schema and assign it to the PO transaction type.  Now when i create the PO, it allows me to add an invoice party to the PO partners, however, it does not default to the invoice party that has been set in the vendor master data.  Do you have any idea why?

cheers,

AD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One generally enters invoice party while creating Invoice. If invoice party(different than supplier) is not entered then system takes assigned supplier as default.

Can you check invoice creation for the current PO with vendor #33333(assigned as invoice party)?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that you have  assigned invoicing party directly in SRM system to the vendor.  If you have replicated the vendor from Back end system, Please follow below steps

1.  Add invoicing party in the Back end  system under partner functions of specific Purchasing Organisation

2. Update the vendor master data again to the system system.

3. Create a PO and check again.

Thanks

RBEI SRM/Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this Note 1132450 - BBPGETVD - Invoice party flag.

Thanks and Regards,

RBEI/SRM Naga.