SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS retail Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

i got   3.5 years of experience in Retail domain (buying & merchandising, Operations) and now i am currently working for another  retail ERP in  Functional Role . i would like to switch to SAP IS retail and also would like to know  whether if i do a SAP IS retail certification will it be a value addition/attain  my objective of switching into SAP functional role ?

i did enquired in few training institutes many of them are having options of all apart from IS retail . i am looking out for this training/certification option in Hyderabad , India.

how strong is  SAP IS retail going to be  in indian retail & other markets in coming future.

if not, for which modules of SAP i would be a proper fit considering my domain experience.

requesting your valuable feedback and i sincerely appreciate the time you spent.

regards,

deepak

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Your domain knowledge will help you to get in to SAP consulting.SAP certification will add value to profile

Please send me your cv to arkay.krish@gmail.com. . I will try in my company.

Regards,

Rama