SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SAP RETAIL) MM43 will not automatically populate site/store number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Hopefully someone can help me with this one.

Basically, I have an issue where the MM43 Transaction Code will not automatically populate site/store information in input field (but it will automatically populate the article number). This doesn't seem to be an issue when working with other Transaction Codes such as VKP2 where both the Article number and Site Number will automatically populate as long as it has been entered in another tcode first, and as long as I am entering VKP2 or backing out of a previous search. This didnt seem to be an issue before about a month ago. As always any guidance regading this matter would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please maintain parameter ID 'MAT' in your User Profile (Transaction SU3). This will fetch article number that you last worked in other transactions into MM42/MM43

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Thank you for your reply. However, I am not authorized to access SU3, and when I attempt to I am met with an error message indicating that I am not authorized to use SU3. Lastly, just to reinterate my issue is not that my settings will not allow for the article number to automatically populate, but rather, my settings will not aloow for the store/site number to automatically generate.

Thanks,

Myles

0 Kudos

Hello Myles,

You may contact security to update your user parameters. For stores, you may use parameter ID 'WRK'.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help on this Venu. One last thing though...How would I go about contacting securtity to update my user parameters.

Thanks,

Myles

0 Kudos

In your company some one creted your sap user ID right.The person may be Basi or security person.You need to contact then to give autorisation to su3 or ask them to add above perametres in your role.